Open for Outdoor Dining, Carryout and Delivery!
Carryout / Delivery Hours
SUNDAY – WEDNESDAY 11AM – 11PM
THURSDAY – SATURDAY 11AM – 12AM
Outdoor/Patio Dining (Covered and Heated)
SUNDAY – WEDNESDAY 11AM – 10PM
THURSDAY – SATURDAY 11AM – 11PM
- As of 12:01AM this morning, Governor Pritzker and the Illinois Department of Public Health have shut down indoor dining and bar service in Suburban Cook County, for at least two weeks, to mitigate the spread of Covid 19.
- Here at the Village Inn Pizzeria Sports Bar and Grill, we care about our customers and staff and follow the mandates and guidelines put forth by our village, county and state to keep everyone safe.
- Our indoor dining and bar service has been shut down until further notice.
- Food and alcohol service will be offered in our COVERED and HEATED patio. Tables are limited and reservations are required. We even added TVs in our patio for your entertainment.
- Temperatures will still be taken before entry onto the patio, face coverings will still be required when walking through the patio, interacting with any of our staff or any time you leave your table. Time limits will be enforced when tables are needed for reservations.
- Our carryout department has been working hard during this pandemic to get food out to our customers in safe and timely manner. You can still order for DELIVERY or CARRYOUT where we offer CURBSIDE PICKUP. Plus, we offer COCKTAILS-TO-GO!
- We understand these are difficult times for everybody and we truly appreciate the support and love we have gotten from our customers and community. At the end of the day, we want to be here for the long run, and we want you to be here with us.