We are OPEN only for Carryout, Delivery and Patio Dining.
NOTE: **Pizza Slices available Monday-Friday until 2pm **
CARRYOUT AND DELIVERY HOURS:
PATIO DINING HOURS (RESERVATION ONLY:
***PATIO DINING RULES ***
- Temperatures will be taken at the time of arrival. If your temperature is within the CDC danger zone, you will not be seated and asked to leave the premises.
- If seating before 3pm, please wait to be seated. Please DO NOT seat yourself.
- There will be no waiting on the premises. If you are early or your table is not quite ready, we ask you sit in your car or go for a walk until contacted via text.
- Insuring your food is made in a safe and sanitary manner may require some extra time, so please be patient with our staff. They are here for you!
- Please practice social distancing whenever possible (6 feet is recommended at all times).
- Face masks are mandatory. You are expected to have your face mask on properly at all time except while eating and drinking.
- Skokie outdoor ordinance prohibits parties of 7 or more.
- All parties/reservations will have a 90 minute time limit.
- If you are sick or feeling ill, please stay away.
- Children are the parents’ responsibility to keep seated and masked.
- TABLES AND CHAIRS ARE TO REMAIN IN PLACE – DO NOT REPOSITION!
- Washrooms have markers outside for those while waiting for use. Only 1 person per washroom. The side door is for entry only and the glass door at the end is for exit back onto the patio.
- All customers must be finished by closing time. We will be doing last call 15 minutes before closing time.
- NO SMOKING on the patio!
Village Inn is among retailers deemed essential during the COVID-19 response. We will remain open during this time. Store hours and procedures have changed, and we will keep you updated with anymore changes on our website and social media pages.
We encourage you to CALL the Village Inn at (847) 675-3737 to insure your order is placed. The online ordering companies are experiencing very heavy loads which has delayed customer orders. Calling (847) 675-3737 insures your order will be taken by one of our experienced staff. We appreciate your patronage as we try to provide a community resource while insuring some revenue for our hardworking employees. We pledge to not raise our prices and will work with our other community partners to self-police our industry for price gouging!
We will continue to serve you while taking COVID-19 seriously. Please have patience as we work to serve you, sometimes with limited resources.
We are operating under the guidance from the State of Illinois in limiting the number of guests at a time, and cannot allow congregation inside or outside of our premises.
For the safety of our family, including guests and employees we ask that all practice safe social distancing and maintain the recommended distance of six feet while picking up your order.
We have emphasized with our team members the importance of keeping Village Inn clean and safe, including washing hands regularly, and have instructed all team members not feeling well to stay home.
We offer “CURBSIDE PICK UP” and “CONTACTLESS DELIVERY” upon request. Our staff uses surgical gloves changing them after each contact point, and all other recommended precautions going above and beyond the WHO, CDC and State Health Guidelines. ALL of our staff, including drivers, are Illinois state certified food handlers and are briefed on practices and procedures pre-shift daily.
-The Village Inn Management Staff